Sunday, November 23, 2008

The best kind of leisure!


Ever since i have moved out from my parents house my mother and i have kept a tradition that anytime we both have some free time on the weekend she comes down to Montreal and we go shopping togther! This is something that i have always loved doing ever since i can remember and my mom would push me around the malls in my stroller.
Our day consists of an early morning to be in the stores at a good hour so we do not run out of time. We usally start in one area of downtown and see where we end up. We take a lunch break, lately we have been favoring Anton and James on Stanley, yummy pizzas! Also later in the day a coffee break is a must. Some of our favorite places to shop are, Bannana Republic, Club Monaco, Simons (we spent 3 hours there this weekend!), Holt renfrew, Olgilveys, Browns and H&M.
As much as i love to shop i think it is the time that i get to spend with my mother, we both love fashion and its always fun to go and see what new fashions we find nice and which ones we find awful. This will always be a tradition of ours because it has such a strong meaning to us. I love you mom!

No comments: